It is the study of tissues which is removed from alive patients at the time of surgery. Surgical Pathology comprises both physical exam of the tissue with the naked eye and as well as diagnosing processed tissue under microscope. New techniques involved for the examination of tissue and cell specimens involve (DNA/RNA analysis). It distinguishes between Benign and malignant white blood cells. It detects early genetic changes. It Identify infectious agents in body tissues. Surgical Pathologists provide diagnostic information.
Submit your abstract on Below topic-
- Surgical and autopsy pathology
- Surgical pathology specimens
- Surgical pathology and advanced cardiac imaging
- Advances in Surgical Pathology: Different Cancers
- Biopsy and Transplantation pathology