Forensic Pathology & Chemical Pathology
Forensic Pathology is the Pathology in which cadaver is examined that determines the cause of death. Medical examiner performs the post mortem during investigation of civil law cases and criminal law.
Chemical Pathology (also known as clinical biochemistry) is the branch of Pathology in which investigation of body fluids like blood, urine for screening, diagnosis, prognosis and management.
Submit your abstract on Below topic-
- Advanced Rearch techniques in forensic pathology
- Forensic autopsy-case studies
- Pediatric forensic pathology
- Molecular forensic pathology
- Applications of molecular biology to forensic pathology
- Medical specialty
- Clinical biochemistry